Sabtu, 03 Desember 2022
Jumat, 02 Desember 2022
Rabu, 30 November 2022
- Granted the Plaintiff's Claim in part.
- Declare that Defendant 1 has committed an unlawful act against the Plaintiff.
- Punish the Defendants to be jointly and severally liable for the losses suffered by the Plaintiffs.
- Punish the Defendants jointly and severally liable to pay for the material losses suffered by the Plaintiff in the amount of Rp. 1,596,370,080,820.49 and USD 23,722,028.53 (twenty three million seven hundred twenty two thousand twenty eight point fifty three cents United States Dollar);
- Rejecting the Plaintiff's Lawsuit for other than and the rest.
Senin, 28 November 2022
- The defendant as the captain of the ship knew that there was a prohibition in the Balikpapan Bay waters area based on Electronic Charta Display Information System (ECDIS) data contained on the MV Ever Judger ship as well as the prohibition in the form of area foam signs where lego anchors were prohibited because there was an underwater pipeline belonging to PT Pertamina based on the Indonesian sea map 157 and Electronic Navigational Chants (ENC) ID400157 are Official Vector sea charts based on electronics in accordance with the mandate of the SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea) convention, IMO (International Maritime Organization).
- The defendant who knew that there was a prohibition that was read from the ECDIS and the foam that could be seen at sea, should have avoided or warned not to lower the anchor, but the defendant ordered the Chief Officer I to lower the anchor 1 (one) seal (27.5 M) in the water when entering the underwater pipeline area which has finally created a hazard by damaging Pertamina's underwater oil pipeline.
- Where the anchor was found 1 (one) seal in the water in the restricted area and there is a pipeline owned by Pertamina as the northern pipe was cut off and released 103,771 Bbl of crude oil and resulted in exceeding seawater quality standards, as the results of analysis and evacuation of fingerprints, oil spills raw materials in Balikpapan Bay carried out by the chemical and biotechnology environmental technology group signed by Dr. Oksil Venriza S.Si., M.Eng.
- The interruption of the crude oil pipeline belonging to PT Pertamina on the Lowe Lowe to Balikpapan sea route due to being snagged by the left anchor of the MV Ever Judger Ship which caused an oil spill in the waters of Balikpapan Bay, apart from causing seawater quality standards to be exceeded or standard criteria for environmental damage as well caused a burning oil spill at several points in the Balikpapan Bay Sea Waters on Saturday 31 March 2018 at around 10.30 WITA and caused the victims of 5 anglers around the burning oil distribution point area resulting in death and burns, drowning and signs of suffocation .
- The Defendant's material actions have fulfilled all elements of the crime of Article 98 Paragraph (3) of Law Number 32 of 2009 concerning Environmental Protection and Management.
Sabtu, 26 November 2022
- Shall be punished with imprisonment for a minimum of 1 (one) year and a maximum of 5 (five) years and or be fined a minimum of Rp. 50,000,000,- (fifty million rupiah) and a maximum of Rp. 250,000,000,- (two hundred and five tens of millions of rupiah) each person who: (a). give or promise something to a civil servant or state administrator with the intention that said civil servant or state administrator will do or not do something in his position, which is contrary to his obligations; or (b). give something to a civil servant or state administrator because of or in connection with something that is contrary to obligations, done or not done in his position.
- Civil servants or state administrators who receive gifts or promises as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a or letter b shall be subject to the same punishment as referred to in paragraph (1).
Kamis, 24 November 2022
"Everyone who tries, assists or conspires to commit a criminal act of corruption, shall be punished with the same punishment as referred to in Article 2. Article 3, Article 5 to Article 14".
- There is an intention.
- There is a start of implementation.
- The unfinished offense was not due to the will of the perpetrator.
Selasa, 22 November 2022
"Any person who gives a gift or promise to a civil servant with intention in mind the power or authority attached to his position or position, or considered by the giver of the gift or promise to be attached to said position, shall be punished with imprisonment for a maximum of 3 (three) years and or a fine Rp. 150,000,000,- (one hundred and fifty million rupiah) at most."
Senin, 21 November 2022
Sabtu, 19 November 2022
- Anyone who unlawfully commits an act of enriching himself or another person or a corporation that can harm the state's finances or the state's economy, shall be punished with imprisonment for life or imprisonment for a minimum of 4 (four) years and a maximum of 20 (twenty) years and a minimum fine of Rp. 200,000,000,- (two hundred million rupiahs) and a maximum of Rp. 1,000,000,000.- (one billion rupiahs).
- In the event that the criminal act of corruption as referred to in paragraph (1) is committed under certain circumstances, death penalty may be imposed.
"State finances in question are all state assets in whatever form, separated or not separated, including all parts of state assets and all rights and obligations arising from:(a) is under the control, management and accountability of officials of State institutions, both at the central and regional levels;(b) are under the control, management and accountability of State-Owned Enterprises/Regional-Owned Enterprises, foundations, legal entities and companies that include state capital, or companies that include third party capital based on agreements with the State."
"Everyone who, with the aim of benefiting himself or another person or a corporation, abuses the authority, opportunities or facilities available to him because of his official position which can harm state finances or the country's economy, shall be punished with imprisonment for life or imprisonment for a minimum of 1 (one) year one) year and a maximum of 20 twenty) years and/or a fine of a minimum of IDR 50,000,000,- (fifty million rupiah) and a maximum of IDR 1,000,000,000,- (one billion rupiah)."
Kamis, 17 November 2022
Selasa, 15 November 2022
- Corruption offenses in the Criminal Code.
- Regulation for the Eradication of Corruption by the Central War Authority Number Prt/Peperpu/013/1950.
- Law No. 24 (PRP) of 1960 concerning the Crime of Corruption.
- Law No. 3 of 1971 concerning the Eradication of Corruption.
- TAP MPR No. XI/MPR/1998 concerning State Organizers who are Clean and Free of Corruption, Collusion and Nepotism.
- Law No. 28 of 1999 concerning State Administrators that are Clean and Free of Corruption, Collusion, and Nepotism.
- Law No. 31 of 1999 concerning the Eradication of Corruption Crimes.
- Law No. 20 of 2001 concerning Amendments to Law no. 31 of 1999 concerning the Eradication of Corruption Crimes.
- Law No. 30 of 2002 concerning the Corruption Eradication Commission.
- Law No. 7 of 2006 concerning Ratification of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC) 2003.
- Government Regulation No. 71 of 2000 concerning Community Participation and Awarding in the Prevention and Eradication of Criminal Acts of Corruption.
- Presidential Instruction No. 5 of 2004 concerning the Acceleration of Corruption Eradication.
Sabtu, 12 November 2022
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men…"
"The mistake of our education world, which considers science subjects more important, and discriminates against character. As a result, many smart children actually fall into drugs, free sex, brawls, and CORRUPTION when they grow up".
Senin, 07 November 2022
Kamis, 27 Oktober 2022
- Nationality Passport that is valid and still valid for a minimum of 36 (thirty six) months;
- Proof of Fund in the form of an account owned by a foreigner or Guarantor with a value of at least Rp 2,000,000,000 (two billion rupiah) or equivalent;
- Recent color photograph with a size of 4 cm x 6 cm (four centimeters by six centimeters) with a white background;
- Curriculum Vitae (Curriculum Vitae);
- Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate (for followers);
- After 30 days in Indonesia, it is mandatory to register a Limited Stay Permit (ITAS);
- Make a statement containing: "-My followers and I will respect Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia; -My followers and I will not spread ideas, ideologies, and teachings that are contrary to Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia and laws and regulations; -That my followers and I will respect the ethics, customs and religious harmony prevailing in the territory of the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia; -That my followers and I are willing to participate in maintaining public order in society; and -My followers and I are willing to obey all laws and regulations in the territory of Indonesia".
Selasa, 04 Oktober 2022
"Article 1238 of the Civil Code: The debtor is declared negligent by a warrant, or by a similar deed, or based on the strength of the engagement itself, that is, if this engagement results in the debtor being deemed negligent by the passage of the specified time.
"Article 1243 of the Civil Code: Compensation of costs, losses and interest due to non-fulfillment of an engagement is required if the debtor, even though it has been declared in default, still fails to fulfill the engagement, or if something that must be given or done can only be given or done in a time that has exceeded the specified time."
( detik.com ) By: Mahmud Kusuma, S.H., M.H. ( Certified Attorneys at Law ) Previously, the www.hukumindo.com platform has talk about "...
( iStock ) Oleh: Mahmud Kusuma, S.H., M.H. ( Certified Attorneys at Law ) Sebelumnya platform www.hukumindo.com telah membahas mengena...
( iStock ) Oleh: Mahmud Kusuma, S.H., M.H. Sebelumnya platform Hukumindo.com telah membahas mengenai " Contoh Perjanjian Kerjasama (Jo...
( iStock ) Oleh: Mahmud Kusuma, S.H., M.H. Sebelum membaca lebih lanjut Kata Mutiara Hukum Terpilih I ( Selected Law Quotes ) ini, lih...